Wanderings of Life
You’re like the four seasons,
Changing back and forth,
You’re like a delicate cloud on cold winters day
You could hold my attention for hours
I wouldn't blink in case you drifted away
I treasure each and every second
As I know you’ll never be the same
If we knew where we were headed
Life would be a child’s game
Think of nothing, the absence of space
Now think of everything essential to your life.
Are you thinking the same as me?
Are thoughts individual or in the hands of the powers at be?
To see things threw another’s eyes
Would be the ultimatum
No hiding lies or unexplored minds
The greatest gift to mankind through my eyes
Is the ability to ask: if so then why?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanderings of Life by Howard Leek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz