Want To Kill Myself...
I want to kill myself
I want to Kill myself because my life
I want to Kill myself because i just can't take it nomore
I want to Kill myself because i want to know why my life have to be like this...
I want to Kill myself because I am tied of this Pain I am feeling..
I want to Kill myself because of all these feeling i am feeling in the inside...
I want to Kill myself
yes this is real
I really want to kill myself
im wondering if i should kill myself just because of life
or live life to the fullest.....
Walk 5 miles in my shoes I bet you won't make it...
Angel Wade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Want To Kill Myself... by Angel Wade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj