Want To Kill Myself...
I want to kill myself
I want to Kill myself because my life
I want to Kill myself because i just can't take it nomore
I want to Kill myself because i want to know why my life have to be like this...
I want to Kill myself because I am tied of this Pain I am feeling..
I want to Kill myself because of all these feeling i am feeling in the inside...
I want to Kill myself
yes this is real
I really want to kill myself
im wondering if i should kill myself just because of life
or live life to the fullest.....
Walk 5 miles in my shoes I bet you won't make it...
Angel Wade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Want To Kill Myself... by Angel Wade )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)