What does love do
When love goes away
And that lovestill cares.
The heart aches still,
Longing, caring feeling.
A bough blowing in the wind
Then breaking with a crack.
Once two swans entwined
On a glassy twinkling lake
Under a harvest moon.
Now the harvest has been
Gathered by the grim reapers
Sickle, one taken one left.
Two loves joined at the hip
Now love abandoned
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanting by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Am Not Bad Luck. All I Want Is Love, Ronald Chapman
- How Can I Say These Words? (Secret Messa.., Ronald Chapman
- Hot and Bothered, Ronald Chapman
- Is It Gone?, White Lily
- Horrible "Premonition" October.., Ronald Chapman
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hindi Haiku (21-25), S.D. TIWARI
- Hope, Ronald Chapman
- Boy on a swift fence, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal