Wanting You Back
Wanting you back,
Not knowing how you feel about me.
Hoping you love me,
I miss you a lot.
At least try to understand this one thing I'm trying to tell you,
I love you so much,
And nothing or no one can change that.
Having you in my life is the only good thing,
You've been there for me,
I really liked that.
You understood and loved me,
Well at least you tried to.
You believed in me,
And that means a lot to me.
Never knowing what comes next,
I didnt think I would be asking you this again,
Will you go back out with me?
Taylor Gilbert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanting You Back by Taylor Gilbert )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)