Wanting You Back
Wanting you back,
Not knowing how you feel about me.
Hoping you love me,
I miss you a lot.
At least try to understand this one thing I'm trying to tell you,
I love you so much,
And nothing or no one can change that.
Having you in my life is the only good thing,
You've been there for me,
I really liked that.
You understood and loved me,
Well at least you tried to.
You believed in me,
And that means a lot to me.
Never knowing what comes next,
I didnt think I would be asking you this again,
Will you go back out with me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanting You Back by Taylor Gilbert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak