WAR AND DEATH
Good bye my father…..
I am sorry for not been three for you
I am sorry Dad, for not making it up to you
I wish I could help fight the war of death
But it is a battle form above
Death is not the end of the road
Death is the passport to heaven
Dad, now you are given a visa to see what men can not see
Death knows not the boundaries between young and old or man and woman
He drove slowly; he gives Levis to who ever he sees on his way
Death is calls that will all must answer
Death does not flash
Rest in peace Dad, even when you die too young,
Not as honorable, you die a hobble death
You are my hero even duo your death puts many in sorrow
Rest in peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WAR AND DEATH by ADOLE SYLVANUS )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...