Was this supposed to happen?
Is this is the way it was supposed to happen
To those who seek love instead of love
If that’s so, then why should I search anymore?
May it be true on what they say about love?
It’s blind when it comes around, and sometimes
You notice it when it’s gone.
Felix Lugo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Was this supposed to happen? by Felix Lugo )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John