Washing dishes is like
Waiting for roses to bloom.
Roses blooming never wait
For washed dishes.
Washing clothes is like
Trees flowering in spring.
Charlotte Ballard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Washing Dishes by Charlotte Ballard )
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
- Big Blue, Veronica Centeno
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe