Mishaal Javed Dawar
Water, without which we wouldn't survive.
Watre, without which we wouldn't be alive.
Water, a blessing which almighty Allah has given us.
Water, which we drink without fuss.
Water, which the poor really need.
Water, without which we wouldn't succeed,
Water, a wonderful glory indeed.
Mishaal Javed Dawar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water by Mishaal Javed Dawar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier