My love is a waterfall.
Everything touched, breathes into life.
Buttercups, hummingbirds and bumblebees
are peeking through these awkward trees.
My love is a waterfall of hope.
It’s falling endlessly onto a window pane
that nobody can reach through,
Mike Dolch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waterfall Love by Mike Dolch )
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery