way of happiness
Way of happiness:
There is a way of happiness...
I saw it!
I felt it!
I found it!
Tis my way of taking it...
Yes, how i take it...
There is a way of happiness,
Beauty of my optimist,
Shower of love: seren of life, albeit i have sorrow of life too!
But i am not going to surround by it,
Because there is a way of happiness,
Oh my dear...there!
Can you feel it?
Yes, you feel...feel and feel it!
There is a way of happiness.
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (way of happiness by binod bastola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beware of the Crocodile, Paul Sebastian
- Spooners Bar, Graham Fowell
- Between Two Nights, Tudor Arghezi
- Something greater, Gert Strydom
- Inscription On A Glass, Tudor Arghezi
- A Visit, Tom Sleigh
- Ship of Glass, Graham Fowell
- Autumn Breeze, Tudor Arghezi
- Perhaps It's Time, Tudor Arghezi
- Shine On, Graham Fowell