Edward Kofi Louis
We All Have Pains
So fast and so quick!
But, i've seen your true colours on this love;
So, come to me my sweet one.
Life is like that at times;
Because, we all have pains.
Come in very slowly because of the thick forest around;
And let me watch your steps through this narrow path,
For, i've seen your true colours on this love.
I just got out of bed and, i need to see your face;
For, you're the soul of my heart and,
You will always be mine.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We All Have Pains by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)