T Lynn kerperien
We are done ...
Look at me when you want
Tell me you love me.
Understand that i am
Leaving you unless you dont want me to.
I will change my mind
If you change you crotrol.
You was nice then mean
Mean now you nice
I dont think that it will help if
You do that cause
My mom hates you and you turnd
So diffenent now.
Your cool no
No we are done.
I just want to be friends! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are done ... by T Lynn kerperien )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak