We are Stringed
Like a crane knee deep
Meditating, I thought deep
On Muse’s blessing.
As gold grains sprinkled
Around me at the Centre
Beamed Divine Sun.
Deeper and deeper
My breath soft and soft the pulse
Soul with soul merged.
No body nobody
Emerald green passed blue
Bright White God in me.
God Particle saw
See, will see: my Protector
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We are Stringed by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What If..., Jim Yerman
- Waking From A Deep Sleep, RoseAnn V. Shawiak