We Came Back
WE CAME BACK
We came back
Who would have believed it possible?
They destroyed one – third of us
And we came back-
Israel is here
We have built a country
stronger than all its enemies
able to contribute to mankind
far more than its small size
suggests it should.
The Jewish people is back
Israel is here and developing
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Came Back by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid