We Do Not Need Racists
There are good and bad people in every race and creed
And racism is a thing the human race does not need
Prejudice and mistrust to war only lead
And red is the colour of the blood we all bleed.
We do not need racists since they cause offence
And nothing good can be said in their defence
Consumed by their hatreds their spirit is small
We salute those who stand for a fair go for all.
There is no such a thing as a superior race
And the fair go for all the fair minded embrace
On your feelings on prejudice leave none in doubt
Against racism don't be afraid to speak out.
In the Human World there's no one race to the fore
We are only mere mortals that and nothing more
To the scythe of the reaper we eventually must fall
So here's to egalatarianism and a fair go for all.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Do Not Need Racists by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson