Narender Singh Bansal
We Have Not Left The Jungle
We might have left the jungles
but we have not forgotten them
We might have clipped our nails
but we have not forgtten the claws.
We might have left hunting
but we have not forgotten the Hunt.
The hunt never had rules
and the powerfuls too don't have the rules.
The weak were hunted earlier
and they are being hunted today
So we have just shifted the jungle
We have not left the jungle.
Narender Singh Bansal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Have Not Left The Jungle by Narender Singh Bansal )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus