We have powers, abilities, gifts that only we know of,
We have powers, abilities, gifts that only we know of, if they are exposed prematurely to the wrong people they fade like mirages, but if we hold them long enough and receive the necessary validation from caring enlightened people they become a solid intangible that forms pillars in our souls that give us the tools and confidence to realize them, to create, to do something miraculous, never seen or done before.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We have powers, abilities, gifts that only we know of, by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass