We need some massiahs
We need some messiah
To appear as messenger from Allah
Spread the message of love
And make us realize the importance of love
We need some one to emerge
For love and brotherhood to forge
Let it come from incarnation of god
To share some burden and load
We need some one on behalf of Jesus to reappear
To show the world about importance of tears
How poor whip and rich enjoy
The fruit of labor with so much deep joy
Preaching have been misunderstood
Lot many god’s men have business for food
Open hatred is taught in the name of religion
Not a single area is left in any region
What will happen if entire world is having one religion?
Muslims have followers with two allegiances
Christians too have two separate ways
Can any one come forward and show the way?
Jain sects have two followers
Even though non violence is at the core
Who will then lead the holy struggle?
It may add more fuel in existing troubles
Why did you leave confusion behind?
What did we do to plug the loop holes and find?
It is impossible to love one religion and criticize other?
God can you come again and provide us new shield or cover?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We need some massiahs by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- What's happen?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- PH: Humor: Women6Verses9Men - Who's On T.., Brian Johnston
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)