We need some massiahs
We need some messiah
To appear as messenger from Allah
Spread the message of love
And make us realize the importance of love
We need some one to emerge
For love and brotherhood to forge
Let it come from incarnation of god
To share some burden and load
We need some one on behalf of Jesus to reappear
To show the world about importance of tears
How poor whip and rich enjoy
The fruit of labor with so much deep joy
Preaching have been misunderstood
Lot many god’s men have business for food
Open hatred is taught in the name of religion
Not a single area is left in any region
What will happen if entire world is having one religion?
Muslims have followers with two allegiances
Christians too have two separate ways
Can any one come forward and show the way?
Jain sects have two followers
Even though non violence is at the core
Who will then lead the holy struggle?
It may add more fuel in existing troubles
Why did you leave confusion behind?
What did we do to plug the loop holes and find?
It is impossible to love one religion and criticize other?
God can you come again and provide us new shield or cover?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We need some massiahs by hasmukh amathalal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Mending Wall, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon
- Daru Pikar Naya Varsha Shuru Karne Ka Er.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mother's Love, Father's Love, Sister's L.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 52, Frank Avon
- Treasure, M.J. Lemon
- For A Friend... (Prose) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Thank you Poets!, Paul Sebastian
- One Mourning In The August of '17, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR