I thought about us! ! ! ! ! And how you make me feel, I felt like we were strangers passing by one another for the first time, without having ever being connected like never for real.
We sit, and lay in the land of pretend and silence covered one another like the hidden thats fake! ! in the land that's imaginative lost but found right between one another noses. But hurt killed stiffness in the room with both party shedding tears like never before, because we're stubborn! ! ! And know one wanted to break first to say I'm sorry! ! ! ! but i did, for what? I don't know! ! ! ! ! ! And don't care just wanted it over acted very childish and it was making me sick, so Clarence did what he thought was right, for the sake of whats important in my life! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We're stubborn by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer