I thought about us! ! ! ! ! And how you make me feel, I felt like we were strangers passing by one another for the first time, without having ever being connected like never for real.
We sit, and lay in the land of pretend and silence covered one another like the hidden thats fake! ! in the land that's imaginative lost but found right between one another noses. But hurt killed stiffness in the room with both party shedding tears like never before, because we're stubborn! ! ! And know one wanted to break first to say I'm sorry! ! ! ! but i did, for what? I don't know! ! ! ! ! ! And don't care just wanted it over acted very childish and it was making me sick, so Clarence did what he thought was right, for the sake of whats important in my life! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We're stubborn by Clarence Williams )
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal