We Weep To Rejoice
It was all good,
The event turn out not good.
After a long time of hoping
Once more the event started changing.
We weep for we lost
But our lose result to their gain.
Heavenly being praise the Glory
though yet, we praise the pain.
Let us rejoice to the LORD,
For her soul rest in His hands.
What a job well done,
Her ways on earth are well done.
We stand forth to lift the family
for God Himself will lead the family.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Weep To Rejoice by Musa Ndhlovu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Mark Strand
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Babe, Saiom Shriver
- Twelve Christmas Angels, Loyd C. Taylor
- When I am able to do what I like عندما ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Poemhunter, Khairul Ahsan
- Within My Dreams, Michael P. McParland
- In their ears, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- بےچینی تمھارے بنا, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Fear of Falling, Sierra Staten
- The Story That Doesn't End, Sierra Staten
- Combined Simple Aspect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak