Weakness Is Not A Poem
WEAKNESS IS NOT A POEM
Weakness is not a poem-
Nor is sickness-
Pain too, no poem.
All the suffering
A single human being must endure
There is Hell in this world
And some people live it
Every day of their lives.
It is no poem
To see another human being
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weakness Is Not A Poem by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Success And Failure, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's September, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Face Of A Kept Selfishness, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Can't, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tomorrow, Edgar Albert Guest
- VICTORY, Tom Zart
- A fly on the wall, Jeta Rexha
- The Invitation Poem (KRUTAGYATA '14), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- our fear, Marcus the v.
- ଅଭିଶପ୍ତ ଅଗ୍ନିପିଣ୍ଡ, Suman Kumar Das