I have little talent.
I may actually have none.
We really won’t know
Until this show is done.
I cannot play the trombone.
I cannot play a drum.
But if you’re not too picky,
I can play piano some.
Bruce Larkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wee Talent by Bruce Larkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stinking hero, Nassy Fesharaki
- Study, Clare Walsh
- Have patience like the earth, gajanan mishra
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock