William Blake Beckett
They bowed their heads,
to pray that day.
He closed his eyes;
his thoughts turned grey.
They wished for peace.
They praised the Lord.
He drew pictures,
since he was bored.
William Blake Beckett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weekend Worship by William Blake Beckett )
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu