By the rude bridge of a nasty flood,
Salvation to all that will is nigh;
Hold on for dear Life.
It's been long since silence had slept,
Weeping hearts in the dark everywhere,
Tears do fall like dark rain drops.
yet all sins must bear what it holds,
True Love can not die,
The ruined bridge has swept in it's pains,
Down in darkness it goes,
In prison that souls hold in the heart.
take no sin, nor give it,
Freedom is at hand,
knocking on doors.
In Union of true peace of beauty draws near,
The Law and the Light of true Faith makes way
For souls to get saved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Weeping Hearts by Lilly Emery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy