Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Dragging thoughts around
In my head...
Trying to remember all you said.
The sun is still shining!
Spring is on the way...
Day by day,
You will be a memory,
To be tossed aside
Like these winter days which
Have left me cold
Dorothy Alves Holmes
A Poet Who Loves To Sing
11: 01 a.m.
Sat. March 9th 2013
Dorothy (Alves) Holmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weighted Down by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Preserved or Lost, Esther Thornburg
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe