Kristin Nicole RothDavis
Welcome to 'My' Home
An intimate place held close at heart, sealed within;
releasing my souls content, unlocked corridors.
Luring this woman's desires, unafraid to sin,
strengthens and heals those who search reasons to explore.
Each passing moment transcends us to a new realm,
enveloping my mind and spirit, an endless bliss.
This spiritual home is structured by a true helm,
comforting convictions that stand loyal to this.
Two stories tall with windows so clear you can see all,
rooms of love remain high while others are hidden.
Remission stains the walls of colour down the south hall,
the malicious inner screams are now forbidden.
Internal warmth travels through the foundation here,
enlightened ones offer residual tithes of love.
Traveling warriors, kings and queens from far and near,
pursue enlightenment and healing from above.
Spiritual vicar welcomes all to enter now,
entering this realm with a solemn tender vow
Kristin Nicole RothDavis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome to 'My' Home by Kristin Nicole RothDavis )
- To be not jealous…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Crime, Neela Nath
- A Childhood Game, Heather Burns
- Promise, Chandan Ray
- Why does the old one suffer?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Hymn of Mercy - 17, ramesh rai
- Each Drop of Anger, a Bread Crumb to Hea.., Mr. Nobody
- फुं सोरां बिलियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Daughter of the Earth - 42, gajanan mishra
- I Always Looked Upon Them With Pity And .., Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)