Kristin Nicole RothDavis
Welcome to 'My' Home
An intimate place held close at heart, sealed within;
releasing my souls content, unlocked corridors.
Luring this woman's desires, unafraid to sin,
strengthens and heals those who search reasons to explore.
Each passing moment transcends us to a new realm,
enveloping my mind and spirit, an endless bliss.
This spiritual home is structured by a true helm,
comforting convictions that stand loyal to this.
Two stories tall with windows so clear you can see all,
rooms of love remain high while others are hidden.
Remission stains the walls of colour down the south hall,
the malicious inner screams are now forbidden.
Internal warmth travels through the foundation here,
enlightened ones offer residual tithes of love.
Traveling warriors, kings and queens from far and near,
pursue enlightenment and healing from above.
Spiritual vicar welcomes all to enter now,
entering this realm with a solemn tender vow
Kristin Nicole RothDavis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome to 'My' Home by Kristin Nicole RothDavis )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(3rd April 19sixty)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lesson Learnt, Leong Ming Loong
- Pleasantries (Ghazal), Akhtar Jawad
- In love power, hasmukh amathalal
- Arrivals, Maylee Bossy
- Companionship, Leong Ming Loong
- Remain helpless, hasmukh amathalal
- A MINER'S DESTINY, Randy McClave