Welcome to My Perfume Parlour
Welcome to my perfume parlour.
Have some scents they’re only a dollar.
There is no charge to take a good sniff,
So, please linger long enough to get a whiff.
These smells were all created for your noses.
And I promise you they will outlast any roses.
They are guaranteed to entice and bewitch,
That man who has long been out of your reach.
And for all of you who need that special blend,
To cloak a stench worse than that of any rear end,
Here are some choice bottles I can gladly recommend.
Please, don't forget to mention my shop to your friend.
(c) 2013 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome to My Perfume Parlour by Elena Plotkin )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)