Welcome to My Perfume Parlour
Welcome to my perfume parlour.
Have some scents they’re only a dollar.
There is no charge to take a good sniff,
So, please linger long enough to get a whiff.
These smells were all created for your noses.
And I promise you they will outlast any roses.
They are guaranteed to entice and bewitch,
That man who has long been out of your reach.
And for all of you who need that special blend,
To cloak a stench worse than that of any rear end,
Here are some choice bottles I can gladly recommend.
Please, don't forget to mention my shop to your friend.
(c) 2013 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome to My Perfume Parlour by Elena Plotkin )
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #09, Ronjoy Brahma
- Dinner with the ghost of Lorenzo Thomas, Patricia Spears Jones
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #08, Ronjoy Brahma
- Being a human, gajanan mishra
- Mosquitoes, Rahul Babu
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)