What A Day
...Today is a curious day...
The sky is grey and bleak.
Every time I walk I get wet.
Cold, and sad, what weather...
...Dimmingly cheerful, full of life...
What profound weather, calm and peaceful.
Dark, and chilly, wonderful.
Slow tears, airily cascade...
...'I love the rain' 'At least when it rains no one will see my tears'...
Silver dancers many and dainty,
lightly barrage the mimicked sky.
Silently cooing their siren song...
To our ravenous dark eyes,
selfishly absorbing them,
naught sharing their beauty...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What A Day by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra