What A Life! ! !
a life where flowers of beauty grow
A life where smoothly life's boat rows
A life where sky shines very bright
A life where we're shown pretty sights
Is what I think is the best gift
That helps to give our spirit a lift
Where endless joys and endless fains
Come to us with happiness gain
I wish for myself and for all
For such a life where no wall
Of troubles get into block the way
Or make gloomy any of the day
So every one can just live with joy
And learn new art of life to enjoy.
Seema Chowdhury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What A Life! ! ! by Seema Chowdhury )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher