What are you?
i often wonder if your around
eventhough your in heaven smiling down
are you a candel flickering?
or are you the moon that lights the dark sky?
are you the stars that twinkle above us?
or are you an angel?
i often wonder if you come to see me
as something or someone else
then i remember
your always here no matter what you are
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What are you? by Nikki Addleton )
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)