What are you?
i often wonder if your around
eventhough your in heaven smiling down
are you a candel flickering?
or are you the moon that lights the dark sky?
are you the stars that twinkle above us?
or are you an angel?
i often wonder if you come to see me
as something or someone else
then i remember
your always here no matter what you are
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What are you? by Nikki Addleton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai