What are you?
i often wonder if your around
eventhough your in heaven smiling down
are you a candel flickering?
or are you the moon that lights the dark sky?
are you the stars that twinkle above us?
or are you an angel?
i often wonder if you come to see me
as something or someone else
then i remember
your always here no matter what you are
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What are you? by Nikki Addleton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- One Of My Many Korean Dreams (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci