What Can Be?
I prefer that I close my eyes forever since a life without you is so painful. It hurts so much to not have you. Only if you were closer to me then I would have had a reason to actually smile. To be alive without you hurts since my heart cries so much. If I cannot have you in this birth, then will you be mine in my next birth? My only wish was to be with you and hold you tightly so that my grip never ever loosens when it comes to our love. Honestly, I do not understand love anymore. This magical word showed me glimpses of heaven to only hurt me in the end like hell. I wish I knew love because after losing you everything just slowly disappeared.
Even friendship lost the meaning and I became friendless. Reality is that I am nobody. Everything has simply vanished from my life to only show me the real face of a cruel and lonely world.
Things have ended, I have ended, dreams have faded, and thoughts are slowly disappearing. Once, I knew you so well although now do not even know myself. What can be more saddening?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What Can Be? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate