What do you Want from Life
what do you want from life?
a blue cadillac driving on highway five?
a blond girl so hot that others with envy die?
a happy family that never make you cry?
a garden full of flowers snelling nice?
luck that makes you gambling with fine dice?
adrenaline that rushes through you blood
like a mighty, disrespectuf flood?
loads of money that everything will you buy?
immortality that never lets you die?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What do you Want from Life by Winston Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice