what i hate
i hate bitchez
i hate school
i hate annoying people...
i hate fighting
i hate drama
i hate doing crimes..
i hate myself for every mistake i made.
i hate being bad
i hate showing off...
i hate when people make fun of me
call me names
and do bad things.
i hate bullies
and the number one thing i hate is life.
i hate being sad because it only tears me down.
i want to go awy and never come back
and explore a real beautiful life experience.
i want to be perfect.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what i hate by Ryann Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh