what i hate
i hate bitchez
i hate school
i hate annoying people...
i hate fighting
i hate drama
i hate doing crimes..
i hate myself for every mistake i made.
i hate being bad
i hate showing off...
i hate when people make fun of me
call me names
and do bad things.
i hate bullies
and the number one thing i hate is life.
i hate being sad because it only tears me down.
i want to go awy and never come back
and explore a real beautiful life experience.
i want to be perfect.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what i hate by Ryann Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe