what i hate
i hate bitchez
i hate school
i hate annoying people...
i hate fighting
i hate drama
i hate doing crimes..
i hate myself for every mistake i made.
i hate being bad
i hate showing off...
i hate when people make fun of me
call me names
and do bad things.
i hate bullies
and the number one thing i hate is life.
i hate being sad because it only tears me down.
i want to go awy and never come back
and explore a real beautiful life experience.
i want to be perfect.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what i hate by Ryann Holland )
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)