WHAT I SEE
What I see is this kid remembering the animals wanting things in his garden. I see the animals in their warm homes while animals outside quiver in a blanket of darkness and lost hope trying to get out. Their sitting in the dark alone their wondering are they going to make it till morning alone. The boy is wondering are animals coming back or run away and not go back home. The animals are trying not to get lost in a blanket of darkness and not get sucked up. The boy waits crying because he too gets stuck in a cloud of darkness. THE END.
brandon norseth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHAT I SEE by brandon norseth )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus