What I Think! ! ! !
What I think is that you are not thinking this threw
From my point of view, you never even treated me shiny or new
You treated me like I was not your best
like I was not good enough to to compete with the rest
I really wish you could of thought that threw
Not believing me is the worst you could do
You told me to no longer email you
but, I really don't think you cared about what I was telling you
Usually a friend would not treat you like this
Mentioning my brother when I told you the truth
You clearly didn't think this threw
Getting a detective, and burning me to stake
I really don't need you
I tried to please you
I really don't need you...
I clearly didn't think this threw
My life is like a big zoo
I'm not doing this to make you madder at me
And, I'm not doing it to seek power, or what ever you think
I really don't want you to be mad at me
And I want you to think of my side.....me
I did not lie to you, and I never did
I don't know what changed from now to then I did not mean to.....
Well, I don't know what I did.....
I'm looking at you from the other table at lunch
Me... not understanding why I'm having brunch
No matter how hard I try I can't stop thinking
of what I...Me....didn't do
I don't want everyone to hate me....
Let's think of us........ We used to be best
No matter how different I dressed
I still don't understand why the whole time you didn't think of me.....
I sent you a quote because I thought it was cool
You said I had to have a reason for sending it I was a fool
I thought we where still the way we used to be
But, I guess I was wrong...because, I guess I didn't see
what should have been clear to me......
LeAnna Noto's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What I Think! ! ! ! by LeAnna Noto )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- साज मिटाना होगा - a spurrier that must b.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Peaceful living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..