What I Want
I want to live a life FULL of LOVE!
I want to have good times, bad times AND in between times...
I want to smile, even when I’m mad...
I want to cry when I’m happy, not just when I'm sad!
I want to love, even if I’m not loved...
I want to live a life FULL of EVERYTHING!
I want to give, just because I want to...
I want to put a homeless person in a hotel, even if it's just 1 night!
I want to FEEL the pain AND joy of LOVE...
I want to play in the rain and not get wet
I want to live a life FULL of GRACE and BEAUTY!
I want perfect make-up everyday
I want to NEVER have a “bad hair” day
I want to experience love, TRUE love, not one-way love
I want to be happy and comfortable in my own skin!
Catherine Hendry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What I Want by Catherine Hendry )
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
- Awakened, Edan Oliver
- if it were up to me, Edan Oliver
- Opening Blossoms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- numb, Edan Oliver
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)