What I Want
I want to live a life FULL of LOVE!
I want to have good times, bad times AND in between times...
I want to smile, even when I’m mad...
I want to cry when I’m happy, not just when I'm sad!
I want to love, even if I’m not loved...
I want to live a life FULL of EVERYTHING!
I want to give, just because I want to...
I want to put a homeless person in a hotel, even if it's just 1 night!
I want to FEEL the pain AND joy of LOVE...
I want to play in the rain and not get wet
I want to live a life FULL of GRACE and BEAUTY!
I want perfect make-up everyday
I want to NEVER have a “bad hair” day
I want to experience love, TRUE love, not one-way love
I want to be happy and comfortable in my own skin!
Catherine Hendry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What I Want by Catherine Hendry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak