What I Want In A Guy
I want a guy who looks at me,
even when his friends are around
he makes it a point to kiss my cheek
I want a guy who holds my hand,
plays with my hair and be my friend.
One who smiles at my dorky quarks,
but doesn't act like a complete jerk.
I want a guy who loves my mom,
meets my dad, and wants my dog.
someone to go fishing with my brothers,
but one who makes an awesome lover.
I want a guy who knows in his heart,
that nothing in this world could tear us apart,
anything at all we will get through.
I want a guy, well a guy like you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Want In A Guy by shana mcmillen )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)