What is Beauty?
What is beauty?
Is it sexy?
Is it hot?
Is it fine?
No Beauty is respect for yourself
Beauty is the girl inside
Beauty is the girl whose true to themself
beauty is the girl that doesn't hide
Beauty is the personality you have
Its the creativeness you share
Its in every soul in every girl
Beauty is in the way you always care
they don't really care about the looks of a you
So don't be afriad to hide from the world
be who you wanna be
feel free to be your own girl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is Beauty? by Serah Regnier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray