What is Beauty?
What is beauty?
Is it sexy?
Is it hot?
Is it fine?
No Beauty is respect for yourself
Beauty is the girl inside
Beauty is the girl whose true to themself
beauty is the girl that doesn't hide
Beauty is the personality you have
Its the creativeness you share
Its in every soul in every girl
Beauty is in the way you always care
they don't really care about the looks of a you
So don't be afriad to hide from the world
be who you wanna be
feel free to be your own girl
Serah Regnier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is Beauty? by Serah Regnier )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak