what is the point of life
What is the point of life if it is just disappointments?
What is the point of life if we are just going to die?
What is the point of life if we just get divorced?
What is the point of life if we just get in trouble?
What is the point of life if we are just sad?
What is the point of life if we just fight?
What is the point of life if we feel pain?
What is the point of life if we just hurt each other?
I know what the point of life is!
the feelings i have for the one i truly love.
Jacob Gifford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what is the point of life by Jacob Gifford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas