What is your Religion
Is your religion speaks about respect to humanity is prioroty?
Is your religion says stealing is prohibited?
Is your religion teaches about forgiveness of one-self errors and your neighbours mistake?
Is your religion condone and promotes love?
Is your religion tells about nature and health are balance of life?
Is your religion commands to practice sharing of wealth?
Is your religion warns about adultery?
Is your religion speaks about eternal spiritual universe?
Is your religion demands full attention in belief?
Is your religion combines balance of life with faith and trust?
Is your religion promises glory, freedom, peace, harmony and equality?
Is your religion gives wealth of living with it?
Is your religion forbids unreasonable intentional murder?
Is your religion sees doubt as a fear and sin?
your religion is true religion
remain blessed with your religion
prosper the life with religious emotions.
Your religion is Omnipotent
Your religion is Omnificent
Your religion is Omniscient
Your religion is Omnipresent.
Thabo Rasego's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is your Religion by Thabo Rasego )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- How Good To Be Alive, Shalom Freedman
- His Smile You'll Recognize, Susan Lacovara
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara
- LIFE OF THE AFRICAN CHILDREN, Great Emeritus