What it means to me
What it means to me,
Is that you don’t know who you are.
What it means to me,
Is that you don’t know what to do about yourself.
You think it is funny to hurt someone,
Like you understand their feelings?
You think you are all superior,
When you criticize people?
Then you don’t really understand the meaning of life,
What you don’t really understand is YOURSELF!
Take a step bake and look at yourself,
What do you see?
A coward who doesn’t know the true meanings of life?
A person who has done anything they could think?
Don’t go around thinking that you are a bully!
Think that there is a meaning of life in your footsteps.
You think that every footprints leads to something new?
Well you are correct, it does lead to something new.
Change your perspective of life,
Because the way you are going it will end you to nowhere.
What does it mean to you to bully someone?
Makes you feel like you are accomplishing something in life?
Well no matter where you go your actions will reflect badly on you.
Like if you want a job? Your anger won’t help you get a job.
It will make you going into jail or worse death.
Don’t you want to change?
Of course you want to change!
Bullying is no way to go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What it means to me by Gemma Beauchamp )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Unread Lines of My Existence, Sierra Staten
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal