What lies ahead..
The shine in the night sky,
The only bright light to the eye
No one else around us knows,
The radiant beauty our friendship throws.
The only thing we hook up to,
Talking and talking and nothing to do.
Stepping into something new,
Of which, neither of us has a clue.
Where we go is for fate to decide,
Till that moment arrives,
Let the emotions hide;
Behind the smiles
Let's go a few miles.
Let it grow,
For us to know
What lies ahead
At the other end.
The foggy today
Will fade away
Let the wind pave its way.
Tomorrow might bring along
What might be really strong.
Or all of this may, just suddenly go wrong...
Belle Bard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What lies ahead.. by Belle Bard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan