What lies ahead..
The shine in the night sky,
The only bright light to the eye
No one else around us knows,
The radiant beauty our friendship throws.
The only thing we hook up to,
Talking and talking and nothing to do.
Stepping into something new,
Of which, neither of us has a clue.
Where we go is for fate to decide,
Till that moment arrives,
Let the emotions hide;
Behind the smiles
Let's go a few miles.
Let it grow,
For us to know
What lies ahead
At the other end.
The foggy today
Will fade away
Let the wind pave its way.
Tomorrow might bring along
What might be really strong.
Or all of this may, just suddenly go wrong...
Belle Bard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What lies ahead.. by Belle Bard )
- Time Is Not On Your Side, Katherine Perry
- Caesar And Crassus, Saiom Shriver
- >> Funny World, Abdul Wahab
- If, Menkato Awomi
- Agar tumain, Saleem Zidi
- The Pen As Midwife, Saiom Shriver
- Bride And Groom, Jeannette Heywood
- Lincoln And Thanksgiving, Saiom Shriver
- Fears are worse....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sleep, Akhil Zoomin
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)