what love is about...
If he wanted to love me,
he would have done so.
If he wanted to kiss me,
I would have already known.
If he wanted to hug me,
I wouldn't have cared.
If he mumbled those 3 words,
I would have lovingly stared.
If he wanted to steal my heart,
he would have done it already.
If he wanted to hurt me,
I would have felt the pain already.
If he wanted to see me cry,
I would have cried by now.
If he wanted make me sad,
he would have done it somehow.
But love isn't about who wants to,
Love isn't about if you need them or not.
Love is about taking two randomly opposite people
and making want only them as what they got.
He is amazing
and everything just magically happens
we're both imperfect
but love is about imperfectly happily ever afters.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what love is about... by wild fire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Pride and Honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney