what love is about...
If he wanted to love me,
he would have done so.
If he wanted to kiss me,
I would have already known.
If he wanted to hug me,
I wouldn't have cared.
If he mumbled those 3 words,
I would have lovingly stared.
If he wanted to steal my heart,
he would have done it already.
If he wanted to hurt me,
I would have felt the pain already.
If he wanted to see me cry,
I would have cried by now.
If he wanted make me sad,
he would have done it somehow.
But love isn't about who wants to,
Love isn't about if you need them or not.
Love is about taking two randomly opposite people
and making want only them as what they got.
He is amazing
and everything just magically happens
we're both imperfect
but love is about imperfectly happily ever afters.
wild fire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what love is about... by wild fire )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- winter snow, Juwon Daniel
- Come Hold Me 3, Michael P. McParland
- Autumn, Andrea Vescovo
- I Love You Kira 6, Michael P. McParland
- sonnet 6: God of snow, Juwon Daniel
- Late Payment, Angela Wybrow
- Love versus Fear, Darian Kalamerd
- unforgettable summer nights, Juwon Daniel
- Wake up! ! !, ramesh rai
- Cinquante, Marilyn Jean