What peace is like?
Peace is like a garden,
Blooming with flowers
Peace is like music,
Which touches our heart.
Peace is like a cracker,
Giving bright light when burnt.
Peace is like a story,
You enjoy when you learn
Peace is a dove,
Which spreads only dove
So bring peace and stop wars.
Ishita Mehta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What peace is like? by Ishita Mehta )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis