Ogden Nash (August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971 / New York / United States)
What's The Use?
Sure, deck your limbs in pants,
Yours are the limbs, my sweeting.
You look divine as you advance . . .
Have you seen yourself retreating?
Poet Other Poems
- À Bas Ben Adhem
- A Caution To Everybody
- A Drink With Something In It
- A Lady Who Thinks She Is Thirty
- A Tale Of The Thirteenth Floor
- A Word to Husbands
- Adventures Of Isabel
- Always Marry An April Girl
- Bankers Are Just Like Anybody Else, Exce...
- Biological Reflection
- Children's Party
- Come On In, The Senility Is Fine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.