What Women Need To Know About Men
He is as simple as he seems, sex, food and sports.
If he is choosing work over sex, give more sex.
If he is still choosing work over sex, find out who she is.
Men want to be in high-school shape but love beer more.
He is not trying to please you, he is trying to please him.
If he goes to sleep, nature made things that way-stop complaining.
If you go to sleep, you are fantacizing about some other man.
For you sex is closeness and love, for him it is release.
A truly romantic man is under 25.
A truly romantic woman is 16 and 45
If you don't like men soon you will not like him
Don't make love, be love
You want tender and dangerous, he wants madonna and the other thing, both don't really work.
If you marry him and divorce him, in the marriage, for the kids, there will be trouble
In the list of priorities, friends, family, kids, pets, work, your looks, if he is number seven there will be trouble.
The way to a man's heart in not through his stomach-lower.
A sense of male-humor is sexy to a man
Flirt, kiss slow and run fast; and be sure to get caught.
If you wonder 'why can't a man be more like a woman' there will be trouble.
If you wonder why a man be more like a man there will be trouble
If you like a man being his kind of man, you are lucky- and there will be no trouble.
Lonnie Hicks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Women Need To Know About Men by Lonnie Hicks )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 43: When most I wink, then do min.., William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)