When a Stranger
You search askance the face
Gaze my brows awhile
Think why isn't a trace
Where’s gone from lip my smile!
There are times galore
Can’t help the way you need
Can’t bring to you that more
The warmth of me you greed!
You seek my eyes’ that shine
The glint of love deemed true
Need read on face the line
The way you are used to!
Not always can show my face
The way I should to you
Not always can bring happiness
And trust built strong and true!
Don’t like when that happens
A stranger in me you find
Your eyes show signs of rains
Pains flood your breaking mind!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When a Stranger by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second