When a Stranger
You search askance the face
Gaze my brows awhile
Think why isn't a trace
Where’s gone from lip my smile!
There are times galore
Can’t help the way you need
Can’t bring to you that more
The warmth of me you greed!
You seek my eyes’ that shine
The glint of love deemed true
Need read on face the line
The way you are used to!
Not always can show my face
The way I should to you
Not always can bring happiness
And trust built strong and true!
Don’t like when that happens
A stranger in me you find
Your eyes show signs of rains
Pains flood your breaking mind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When a Stranger by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass