When a Stranger
You search askance the face
Gaze my brows awhile
Think why isn't a trace
Where’s gone from lip my smile!
There are times galore
Can’t help the way you need
Can’t bring to you that more
The warmth of me you greed!
You seek my eyes’ that shine
The glint of love deemed true
Need read on face the line
The way you are used to!
Not always can show my face
The way I should to you
Not always can bring happiness
And trust built strong and true!
Don’t like when that happens
A stranger in me you find
Your eyes show signs of rains
Pains flood your breaking mind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When a Stranger by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas