When Anxiety Rules The Mind
Down the spine
Thoughts race like
A mad elephant
The face keeps
Creeps in the mind
Eyes are wide open
Sets in the body
Heart beats increase
As if on cross roads
Does not know
What to do?
Where to go?
Dr.Rajendra Tela, Nirantar
Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When Anxiety Rules The Mind by Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid