When Arrow Strikes Thee
Cupid is a child, an angel of love who struck you in the heart, He maybe carefree not knowing when to strike thee, But in all honesty, he just wants to see someone so happy, So he finds another soul who he finds most suitable, To struck with his next arrow, so love in heart will grow.
How love grows, it's not in his hands, It's in the faith of two people in struck in love, His match is still perfect, even if we are imperfect, For the miracles of love goes with the arrow, So that when two imperfect comes to love, Then it's a perfect love.
Cupid maybe carefree, he always wants to see someone so happy, So don't ask if you are ready, for even if you are, If arrow won't strike thee, then what a loveless life can be. I think Cupid is just so sweet, he knows the perfect heart to meet.
A heart that is willing and able to surrender when arrow strikes thee
Eleonor Santiago's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Arrow Strikes Thee by Eleonor Santiago )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra