When Dissected Souls.
We all boast of the golden past,
And delight dining upon its flavors,
But, have no faith in our very SELF,
Though often boast of buoyancy.
Attitudes in personality impressive,
Self reliance, hard work and consistency,
Uprightness, self esteem and faith,
We all do orate and propagate
In every occasion of panic and doubt,
Thus we escape into inferior shades.
Experience do season mortals,
But, his craving bubbles to be immortal.
Efforts endless on the paths of life
Continue, adorning with many a maxims.
Youngsters find it rather insane,
As are trapped in life's web so complex.
The wheels keep rolling over the sod of time,
While generations get crushed in recurrence.
Problems brutally burn raw wounds,
But, Solutions always in benefits' bondage.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When Dissected Souls. by Tajudeen Shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- आलम दुसरा था.aalam dusraa thaa, hasmukh amathalal
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal
- Fighting fire with fire, Leong Ming Loong
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal
- A Horror Memory, Nash Thomas
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong